Thursday, March 7, 2013

We Did Breathe

I got up at 6:30 AM and Frank got up at 7 AM. We ate breakfast and then went back to bed for our after breakfast naps. I got up at 9:30 AM and got into the shower. I remember when I couldn't get into the shower and it still is a thrill that I can do it now. I just wore my muumuu today since I wasn't going out. All we did was sit in the living room and watch Fox news. I'm sure we did breathe because we're still alive tonight but it was a do nothing day.

Janet called to say there would be no exercise tomorrow because of the Poke Sallet Revival at the senior center. She and Bob go on vacation next week and I said I would take care of the exercise for Wednesday and Friday. We see Dr Alexander Monday and maybe I'll be able to drive by then. I've really enjoyed being driven around by Trudy, but I expect I'll get to enjoy driving again when I can. If I can't drive, I'll get Trudy to take me to the senior center those two days I be leading the exercises.

Trudy may be coming over tomorrow and if she does she'll be bringing invitations for a Relief Society shindig and we will have to stamp and color the invitations. I also have to go to town to Nationwide Insurance to pay the bill. We forgot to pay it last month and got a notice today. Frank got the check already to go.

The boys took the trash out for us tonight and I will bring in the trash container in the morning. I think I can do it.

I only had 2 pills today! I went all morning until after lunch before I took one and had to have one after dinner tonight.

No comments: