Saturday, March 23, 2013

Work Day

I used the garment bag to carry the dirty clothes and towels and sheets downstairs to wash and then folded them as they dried and carried them back upstairs. I went up and down the stairs many times before I was through with it all. I practiced the piano while I was waiting on a batch of clothes to wash. I had changed the sheets on my bed and wanted to put them right back on the bed. I thought I would need Frank's help but I didn't. The new sheets that came with the bedspread are very light and thin and look and feel good.

We ate left overs from what I fixed yesterday. I cooked some hamburger and tomatoes and rotoni. I forgot the onion which would have made it better. I also made a chicken and pineapple and rotoni salad. It's a light meal and that's what I've been wanting. It doesn't stick with you too long but I usually eat a piece of bread with Smart Balance on it and it lasts longer.

Mary Kate sent me pictures of their race today. It looked like everyone had a lot of fun. Oh, to be young again!  I look forward to when I can work out with Janet again. It will make me feel better. I just don't know when I should do it.

No comments: