Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another Walmart Visit

I went into town about 10:45 AM. I got the blood pressure machine that Frank wanted plus some oatmeal and Jet Alert and two extension cords. Frank fixed my piano light but I have to plug it into an extension cord to get it to light up. He used a big industrial extension cord and I have to replace it with a smaller one. I didn't practice today and will have to make up for it tomorrow. I'll do it right after I get home from exercise. We have a dental appointment at 12:00 PM in H'ville so I might have to practice after that.

I usually don't take a pain pill in the AM and all the walking I did at Walmart and Big Lots caused my legs to hurt around noon and thereafter.  I've decided not to go to the temple Thursday. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I've got to be able to bend my right leg and knee better, plus its a long trip and a long night. I think I'll call Richard tonight and see what he has to say about going and getting physical therapy. Dr didn't prescribe any but I might need some.

No comments: