Saturday, October 20, 2012

Work Day

Got up again at 10:00 AM and went to feed the animals at 10:45 AM. Got home at 12:00 PM and fixed lunch. Afterwards, I cooked a pot of goulash. Frank vacuumed and I damp mopped the floors. There was a lot of dust on everything. Frank does a better job of vacuuming than I do. He's more thorough. Watched some football this afternoon. BYU vs. Notre Dame. BYU lost. Alabama is playing Tennessee now. Think I will read instead of watching the game.

Mary Kate has a 31 or 61 party tonight. She emailed me the catalog but they'd have to see it in person to decide if it were large enough for everything to fit. The one I'm using now is rather garish-it has purple and white stripes on it. I'd like something in black.

They're having a indexing party at the church tonight where people who are indexers are bringing their laptops and are working on indexing.   Since I didn't like indexing and am not doing it, I wasn't interested in going. I hope everyone has lots of fun.

Our Primary Program is coming up soon. Hopefully, Bro. Newell is aware of it and will start practicing the songs again. The kids know the songs but we still need to run through them. We'll have one practice in the chapel before the program.       





 

No comments: