Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Practice

I practiced the piano this morning for about an hour. We sang last week and will have to sing in another two week for the open house. I'm practicing on the number we will so at Thanksgiving and I have two Christmas pieces that I'm working on. I hope the choir director chooses easier music the next time she gets music!

The sky was overcast all day, but we didn't get any more rain. We fed the animals and all was well with them. Ken will be an extra 5 days from coming home. They don't even have return flight tickets. He thought it would only be 6 weeks but I was thinking 2 months. I have no idea about how long he will be gone. Karen seems to be taking it in stride. I know she must be getting a little lonely by now.

It's getting pretty closes to the national election. About a month away. Mitt Romney must beat Obama or we are really in for a terrible time with our country. He's really just a figurehead and not a good one at that. Hopefully, people will see a clear choice between the two candidates.

No comments: