Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be the last day that I help feed the animals. Ken is coming home Thursday and will take care of them himself. I got the last bowl out of the dog food bag today. It looked like it was just opened when I started helping with the animals. Karen had to lift 50 lb sacks of feed and put them into the steel garbage cans when they would run out. The weather wasn't much colder today than yesterday but the wind was blowing and make if feel like it was colder.

I ordered two pair of blue jeans from Khol's today. I don't have any jeans from last year and I need some jeans. I don't need any more pants now. Hopefully they will fit. They are Lee jeans.

I ordered a cross body purse from Goody's that was 50% off. It should be larger than the black cross body purse I'm carrying now. It's nice not to have to carry a purse and have one of your hands occupied when you're shopping.

I didn't go to the political meeting tonight. I was tired from shopping and decided I knew who I was going to vote for. I would have gone if I had had someone to go with me.

Sis. Harris fell down the stairs and broke her ankle and one of the bones in her lower leg. It was a compound fracture. She'll be in a cast for 3 months and can't put any weight on her leg for that long. I sent her a get well card and she sent a sweet note back to me.

No comments: