Monday, October 22, 2012

What's This?

Did the exercises today and learned that two of the ladies that used to come to the class had died. Erma and Virginia. We didn't know that Virginia was that sick.

While I was home getting ready to go feed the animals, I noticed that my right hip was sending pains down to my knee. I was able to do the work at Karen's but it was getting worse. When I got home, I saw that I had not taken my AM meds so took them then at 12:00 PM. The pain got so bad that I had to uses a cane to walk with. I called Dr. Alexander's office and got an appointment in two weeks. I lay down for an hour and when I got up, I could walk okay. My hip is still a bit sore but I don't have the pain I had. I think the pain medicine that's always in my system ran out and then I felt what I would feel if I weren't taking the medicine. It's time I found out what is going on with my hip.

No comments: