Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Usual

Did the usual Wednesday things. Exercise class and feeding the animals. Practiced the piano. Tomorrow night is the open house. It starts at 6:30 PM and goes to 8:30 PM. I have to play the piano for the Primary choir and the adult choir. They are singing one song apiece.  We're still enjoying cool Fall weather but I heard that a cold front is coming and we will probably get some rain with it. The trees turn pretty colors and then the wind and rain come and strip the leaves from the trees.

I was letting a Privet plant grow into a tree in the front yard, but realized that if it got as big as the one in the lower orchard that it would grow too large and might block the road, so I'm having Mr. Sims cut it down. He trimmed it last time and it looks better but it will still grow to a large size and I think it's better that it be cut down.

1 comment:

Haddock said...

Preparing for that choir must be real fun.
The sound of music....... (not the movie)