Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Things

Went to the senior center and over to feed the animals. Ken is coming home Thursday and he will be feeding them then. I bet he will be glad to get back to feeding and taking care of his "buddies".

The leaves are falling and are filling up the ditch out beside the road. After they all fall off, we will have to have Steve rake them up and get them out of the pipe so it won't be clogged up. The burn pile needs to be taken care of, but I don't think it will. We really have to because the fire will be too big if we let it get larger. It has a large tree stump in it now and that will take a long time to burn. I guess we will have to get Bobby to burn the pile for us. I will get them two steaks for helping us do it.

Tomorrow night at Athens State is  a political discussion about the up coming election and I think I will go. I'll have to go by myself because Karen doesn't care for political things. I don't either, but I want to be informed at election time because there are local people on the ballet and at least three amendments and I want to know how to vote on them.

Thursday, I have to take the birds in for a trim and Friday I go see Dr. Alexander about my right hip. It's a busy week.

I don't think I will see Janet this week until after I see the Dr. I really need to start exercising at home again. It's fun after I get started. Going to Curves was helping keep my muscles in shape and I don't do that anymore. I'll get started again after I see the Dr. 

No comments: