Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Travel

I led the exercises and then came back home and we left at 10:00 AM to go to H'ville for a Dr. appointment. On the way home, we stopped at the Wendy's drive through and got two bowls of chili and some spoons. Last time I ate at Wendy's, they had soup spoons for the chili. Frank broke his favorite plastic soup spoon and we thought we would be able to replace it at Wendy's but no. The chili was excellent and we will be eating there more after trips to the Dr.

I practiced the piano. Sophrona and Carrielee are coming over tomorrow morning. Sophrona is learning the flute part on a song we are singing in choir Sunday morning and she wants to practice with the piano. Then Carrielee will have her piano lesson, and I will go over to feed the animals. We're going to the temple tomorrow afternoon.

Friday, Trudy, Sadie and I are going on a field trip to Sheffield, Tuscumbia and Florence and I will show Sadie where I lived and grew up. It will be a fun day and hopefully it won't turn colder.

Bro. Decker sent me a basket made be the natives from where he is staying. It's made of Palm leaves and other grasses and has little shells lining the edges of the basket. Karen had put some chocolate chip cookies in it. It was because I'm helping feed the animals. The animals will really be spoiled by the time he gets back.

No comments: