Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday

Led the exercises, went home, then to Karen's to help feed the animals. We moved the small chickens to an adjacent pen which was larger and they have an access to the outside. They weren't sure of going outside but maybe by tomorrow they will be used to it. I had to leave at 12:00 PM because Frank had had a bad morning and I wanted to be home to get him lunch.

My legs felt like they were feeling the weight I've gained. I lay down to read for a little while but my florescent light over the bed went out. I ordered a new light and fixture from Amazon and it will be here in 2 days. I had had the light for several years and wasn't surprised that it went out. I looked on Lowes and Mews sights on the computer, but they didn't have anything and Amazon did. In fact, after I typed in what I wanted, it went right to the light I wanted. I love Amazon. 

No comments: