Friday, October 5, 2012

Fiddler's Convention

I had done the exercises at the senior center and had stopped by the bank and Walmart and was checking out at Goody's when Ruth called me. They were at the same shopping center as I was. I saw them but I had to come home and but the groceries in the house and tell Frank I was going. We ate lunch at Hardy's and then got into their 2011 Toyota van. Boy, is it nice.

We parked over by the Baptist church and walked over to the Athens State campus. Bubba sat and read a book while Ruth and I walked around the different booths. I bought an owl necklace and two pair of earrings. We got some Kettle Korn and ate some of it while we listened to the Riders in the Sky sing. We were sitting several feet from two big speakers and it was very loud. We left at 4:45 PM. It was a fun day. It was good to see family. At one booth where I got my necklace, the lady told us of a place to go in H'ville to a craft fair. Ruth and I will go sometime next month.

My new florescent light I ordered from Amazon came today. I have the Prime Advantage and things ship within two days and there's not shipping cost. Of course, I pay $79.00 and year for this good service. We order from Amazon a lot.

No comments: