Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Complete

Frank got my computer all fixed and now everything works.

I went to Karen's to help feed the animals. The goats and ducks had gotten out sometime and she woke up to the animals wandering around the property. She had to coral everyone and get them back inside the fence. The young chickens are growing fast. They are of various colors and there is one black chicken. She got a duck egg today. Bro. Decker sent me an email and said she really appreciated my help. I love doing it. I like to interact with the animals. We get the work done in an hour and then I come home.

Tonight is homemaking meeting at church. Everyone is bringing a book to share and I am bringing several Walmart bags full of books. I have a good selection of church books and National Geographic books. I read on my Kindle now so I don't need any books. I used to love books, but since I can't read them anymore, I don't need to keep them.

I've practiced the piano a couple of times today. The open house is two days away and the choir is singing one song and the Primary is singing one song. Hopefully enough children will show up to have a choir.

My friend Wanda fell and broke her back. She called the other day and told me about it. I called her today but she was asleep. She has to wear a back brace and take pills for the pain. Sometime this week I will try to go and see her.

No comments: