Saturday, September 29, 2012

Relief Society General Conference

Karen, Summer and I went to the Stake presentation of the RS General Conference. The Madison Stake had a nice dinner prepared and program and then we went into the chapel and watched the conference. The Relief Society General Presidency spoke plus President Irying. It was a very spiritual meeting. There were about 120 plus sisters there.

Summer had called Karen for a ride earlier in the day. I tried to call her, but got a busy signal, but we stopped by her house since it's on the way and picked her up. It was nice for all three of us to be together again.

The choir sings tomorrow. It'll be my first time to play for the choir in a church meeting. I know the music but I get very nervous at the thought of playing. I've lost my self-confidence and hope it will come back the more I play and practice.

No comments: