Friday, September 14, 2012

Another Friday

Led the exercises and then went to Curves and resigned my membership. I hadn't been in two or three weeks and I didn't look forward to going back, so I resigned. I dropped some things by the Salvation Army and then went home. After I got home, I realized I needed to go back to Walmart and get a wedding card for Kirsten Hughes. I got a card and a desk file to put my receipts in when I order things online and a matching cup holder. My computer desk looks pretty organized since we got the old PC off of it.

A Privet plant that I was pruning to be a tree in the front yard will need to be cut down. I have one the the lower orchard that I groomed like that and it is a very large and tall "tree". I need to do some pruning on it because some of the branches are hanging down too far. Maybe when the cool weather comes in. If I don't cut the one in the front yard down now, it will outgrow it's place and probably take over the road. It seemed like a good thing to do at the time...

Mr. Sims is here cutting the yard. After the tree leaves fall, we'll have to get him to come rake them up by the road and clean out the drain pipe that runs under our drive way. I didn't rake them up last year and they have almost clogged up the pipe. It's bad to get old. It's hard to admit that there are many things that one can't do anymore. Yard work is on my list. 

No comments: