Friday, September 28, 2012

Thursday

Carrielee was 30 minutes late for her piano lesson and we didn't have time for it since I had to leave the house at 10:45 AM to get to Karen's at 11:00. It takes us about an hour to feed and water all the animals. We had a temple trip that afternoon and Summer was able to go. We had a great trip and a nice evening in the temple. Got home at 12:05 AM and got up at 6:30 AM too feed Danny Boy and the cat one last time. Then over to feed Ken's animals.

Now, it's Friday. I got up at 6:45 and fed the horse and cat, then got ready to go to the senior center. I helped Karen feed the animals and got home in time for lunch. I took a short nap after lunch and didn't do anything much after that. I should have practiced the piano. I will get up tomorrow and practice in the morning. There is a General Relief Society meeting broadcast tomorrow evening at the Madison Ward building. I think there is a dinner too. Will be going to that.

No comments: