Monday, September 17, 2012

Rainy Day

I went out to the senior center and then came home. I rode the bike for 20 minutes and worked out with weights and tubes. Even got the ball out and used it. I then practiced the piano for about an hour. I need to practice more today but I don't think I will.

It started raining about 3:00 PM and has been raining almost 2 hours. We've looked a the several streams that flow on our property when it really rains hard. The woods will be a marsh by now.

I'll go out tomorrow grocery shopping and may go to Goody's to look around. I ordered 3 pull overs from Land's End today for I've gotten too big for my old ones. I hope the regular L's will be big enough.

Karen called this morning and said not to come over today for she was sick with a cold. She was fine yesterday at church. Ken is going out of town Wed for 2 months and I told her I could help her with the animals if she wanted me too.

No comments: