Friday, September 7, 2012

New People

A couple from the church came to exercise today. Annie and Buford came and joined in. They are moving into town and said that they would coming to exercise regularly. They did live on Shaw Rd out here. It was good too get some new people in to exercise. They are also Ward missionaries.

There's a baptism tomorrow at 10:00 AM. An adult lady the missionaries have been bringing to church is being baptized. I will go. I hate to miss my Saturday sleep in, but it's for a good cause. I'll still have my Saturday laundry to do when I get home plus my piano practice.

Trudy and Sadie came over for lunch. I made the chicken salad with the grapes and pineapple chunks mixed with vanilla yogurt, plus fresh broccoli and cauliflower. I had some Ritz crackers for them to eat the chicken salad chunks with. They didn't stay long for Sadie and her Dad had a father/daughter camp out at the church campgrounds tonight.

No comments: