Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cool Weather

A cold front that brought us all that rain, over 2", settled in today. I wore a jacket to exercise but didn't wear it again. After exercise, I stopped by the park by the Wellness Center and walked for 15-20 minutes. It was 9:30 AM. It was fun and different. I'll try to walk after each exercise class to make up from not going to Curves anymore.

Since we go to the dentist tomorrow, I had my workout with Janet today. Next week is the temple trip and I'll have to see her on Wednesday again.

Ken left town today and I told Karen I would help her with the animals while he was gone. She's had a cold but she should not be contagious by Friday. I have to start feeding Danny Boy Friday. I'll have to get up at 6:30 AM to feed the horse and get back home to get ready to go into town. Then, I can go over to her house and help feed the animals.

I got a hair cut today. It was starting to grow out, and probably looked good, but I knew I would have the shears out soon cutting away and decided to let Kari cut it. It's short, but it'll grow.

No comments: