Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shopping

I went out today shopping. I first went to Goody's. I found a black sweater-like wrap that is light weight and has long sleeves and will be good to wear to church when the weather gets cooler. I also found a pretty aqua pull- over that was on sale for $9.60 and I got it too. I got the old timers 20% discount and was pleased with the cost of my purchases.

I went to Walmart for groceries and on to CVS pharmacy to get a new product for cuts and scrapes but they had sold out of it. I went to Publix to get some 15 bean soup. I got 9 packages of it. We're getting low on our milk supply but Walmart only had one package and I didn't think about the milk when I was in Publix.

We had Relief Society tonight and I went. It was about preparing for conference. Stake conference is this Sunday and General Conference is October 6-7th. There weren't many sisters there but I was glad I went. I got something out of the meeting. I will look for a theme in the conference messages now. In General Conference, none of the talks have been assigned. Each speaker prays and is inspired on what to talk about. Sometimes I forget about that. We are actually hearing the mind and will of the Lord during conference. Sometimes I take notes, but I can listen better if I'm not trying to take notes.

No comments: