Monday, September 24, 2012

The Usual

I did the usual Monday things plus helping Karen with the animals. I enjoy feeding them. The miniature horses and goats are hungry and crowd around me as I walk to the different bowls to put feed in. Two of the goats are friendly and will come up to you and let you pet them. The ducks are brown colored for they swim in muddy water. Ken is too kind- hearted to kill any of the ducks or chickens to eat. He needs to get someone else to do it so he can have lots of meat in the freezer. Maybe they are all pets to him.

The weather is really nice now. It's in the 80's and not too hot. The grass will stop growing in a while and we won't have to worry about that.

I ordered three pull overs from Land's End but they were too long for me. They fit otherwise but I didn't like the way they looked on me. I'll take them back to Sears tomorrow when I go to town to get some groceries. I ordered a white shirt from them and it was okay. A bit thin but acceptable.

No comments: