Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Don't Know What Happened

Yep, just don't know why I didn't write for two days. Being Wednesday, I led the exercises at the senior center and then came home and met Ann to go VT. We saw Mary Lou and Karen. Ann said she would go see Glenda and then we will have to see Joy. Being the Relief Society, she really needs her VT. We have to see her in the evening.

Linda Harris called today to say that Becky Harris had died. She had Alzheimer's disease. It was a shock to hear. She was just 65 years old.

I finally took the dead Zinnias to the burn pile. I still have Marigolds blooming and another plant clinging to life. I think I'll transplant the butterfly bush that's growing in the big pot with the Maple trees to the place out front where the other butterfly plant died. Maybe I'll wait until everything goes dormant so I won't have to water it so much. I don't really have any desire to do yard work. I guess I've just gotten too fat and lazy! Hardy-har-har as Mary Kate would say. 

No comments: