Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday

I went to town to the bank and by Walmart for some groceries then came home. I stopped by Lou's place with one of my new bra's that was coming unraveled. This is the second bra that has done this. They cost about $40.00 each and should be good enough to not unravel.

I cooked a pot of beans and a cabbage. I usually cook the cabbage in the pot that I had the beans in but this time I cooked the cabbage in the microwave. It didn't get cooked enough the first time I cooked it, so I had to cook it again. I won't use the microwave again for cabbage. Broccoli cooks just fine and so does cauliflower. I guess the cabbage is too tough and needs a longer cooking time.

I've given up on being an indexer. It must be my fear of the computer that puts me off on doing it. I really don't have a good feeling about doing it.

No comments: