Thursday, September 20, 2012

Appointment

We had a dental appointment at 2 PM in H'ville. We had missed an earlier  appointment because we forgot to medicate. Since we both have had joint replacements, we have to take an antibiotic before we get our teeth cleaned. We were sure to take our pills before we went today.

Tomorrow, I start feeding Maryleen's horse, Danny Boy. She and John and family are going to the beach-Gulf Shores, I think. I will get up at 6:30 AM and go down and feed the horse and cat and then come home and get ready to go to the senior center. I told Karen I would come over tomorrow and help her feed Ken's animals. I'll go at 11:00 AM. I don't know how long it takes to feed everyone but with both of us doing it, it shouldn't take too long.

I started writing down the things I eat during the day and adding the calories up. 1/2 cup of ice cream is 240 calories. This past month I have eaten ice cream several times and I'm sure it was more than 1/2 cup. No wonder I'm gaining weight. I have to figure out how many calories the goulash has because I eat it every day. 4 oz of hamburger is 300-something calories plus the beans and tomatoes that's in it. I will have to make an educated guess on the goulash.

I will try to walk after the senior center, but tomorrow or as long as I'm helping feed the animals, I don't guess I'll be able to do it.  

No comments: