Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday

Led the exercises at the senior center and then stopped by the pharmacy to pick up an Rx and went to the Fitness park and walked three times around the track or trail. Sometime, I will increase it to four times around. Right now, three times around is enough.

Saw Janet today and she had a young woman with her that was going to be a personal trainer and she watched my work-out. I went on to Walmart afterwards. It wasn't too busy but I still like to go in the mornings.

We watched a Glen Beck program called The Project tonight. It was all about Muslim infiltration of our government. I wasn't surprised because I've felt something was going on, but couldn't put my finger on it. They are trying to destroy the United States from within. It's the secrete combinations mentioned in the Book of Mormon. It will destroy our nation if it is not stopped. Glen Beck is doing a good job of warning people of what's going on in our society.

No comments: