Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Very Busy Day

I led the exercises at the senior center and then went home. I thought I was going VT at 10:00 AM but it was 11:00 instead. Ann came over and we went to see Karen. When I got home I had about 1 1/2 hours until I had to go into town to work out with Janet. After supper and scripture reading I was tired and lay down and watched Bill O'Reily. While watching TV, I remembered I had an online class to do, so I got up to do it.

We had a writing assignment to write a letter to the teacher telling her how we planned to continue writing our life story after the class was over. I wrote that and will have to post it tomorrow in the Discussion area of the class. What I wrote is not profound, but neither am I. Now it's 9:30 PM and it's time to go to bed.

No comments: