Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good Day

We had a good day today. I went into town to stop by the pharmacy and on to Staples to mail a package. From there I drove to H'ville to go to Penny's to get Frank some new lounge pants. I forgot to check to see if they were !00% cotton and bought some that were a blend. I'll take them back next time I'm in H'ville.

The spider 1st aid kits and the bug traps came in today. After I vacuumed, we set a bunch of traps out. We had to fold the traps and then take the top off the sticky bait-I guess the stickiness was the bait. Frank insisted on Swiffering behind the places we were putting the traps and what dirt he found. I don't, or can't, move furniture around and sweep behind it. I get the dirt I can see and don't worry about what I can't see.

Mary Kate and Sophia are in New York City. Sophia's choir had a trip there. Mary Kate sent us pictures of some of the scenes and one of then was of her and the Necked Cowboy! He's a guy that has cowboy boots on and his underwear and nothing else. He may have a guitar! She got one of the subway and of the Central Park and a grocery store. Don't know how long they will be there.

No comments: