Friday, June 29, 2012

Temple Trip

Thursday, I took Frank to H'ville to the Pain Clinic at 11:00 AM. I had a temple trip planned for 3:00 PM. We got home in plenty enough time for me to get ready to go. Ken was out of town so it was just Karen, Summer and me who went. It was fun, like having a girl's night out. Even with caring Summer home, I got home at 12:00 AM. I guess when we don't have to go get her, we get home about 11:30 PM. It was a nice evening.

I believe two back to back trips to H'ville and shopping with the kids and a temple trip got the best of me. I was planning to lead the exercise today at the senior center, but I felt too bad when I got up, so I called Ethel and told her I wasn't going to be there. I went back to bed after breakfast and stayed there until 11:00 AM. I had a busy week, the last half of it anyway.

I had an appointment with Janet at 2:30 PM this afternoon and I got into my car and as I was driving up our road, I heard a flapping noise. I stopped the car and got out and found I had a flat tire. I backed back into our drive way and got Frank's car and drove into town. Bobby said he would come over at 7 AM and fix the flat and put the little donut spare tire on it and I'll drive it to Big 10 Tires and get a new tire. I don't believe the old tire can be fixed.

No comments: