Monday, June 11, 2012

Usual Monday Things

Taught, went to Curves and came home. After lunch went for scripture study. We studied Hosea. It was 10 chapters long and the BYU professors spent a good deal of time on Chs 1-3. The lesson I got out of it was that the Lord loves his people and will do all he can to help them repent and come back. They were pretty wicked people and lived in a wicked society but they were the Lord's covenant people and He cared for them.

Came home and cooked a pot of beans. They are still on the stove. I'll have to put them up after I finish this blog. I got an appointment with Dr Jan for the birds tomorrow at 2:30 PM. All the birds will go. I hope Gertie will not hurt himself as he tries to fly and drops to the floor. I couldn't take another broken bone and the confinement he had to do the last time he broke his leg. Prayers will go up for all the bird's safety. Rosko hasn't wanted to get out of his cage when Frank has tried to get him out of his cage. I think a piece of cheese will lure Gert and Rosko out of their cages. They just love a bite of cheese!

No comments: