Monday, June 18, 2012

Shogun

I led the exercises and did one round at Curves and then went to Trudy's to pick up Sadie and take her out to lunch. I visited with Trudy and "the Boys" and then Sadie and I drove into H'ville. She wanted to eat at the Shogun. I had never been there. It's where they cook your food on a grill in front of you. It was a pretty nice affair. Sadie got steak and chicken and I got shrimp. There was rice and veggies and soup and a salad and drinks. It all was $27.86 for the both of us which was a little pricey but Sadie is worth it. We then went to Penny's and I took back two pair of lounge pants I had bought for Dad. We went on to Clair's to look at earrings. We bought two pair and got the third pair free. That's an expensive place, too! On the way home, I stopped by Walmart and got a chocolate pound cake and a 12 case of diet Coke to take to my brother's house tomorrow. I will be interviewing him for my life story. Some or at least one of the questions is too broad but I'll get some incite on the subject. On the way to Hazel Green, I stopped by Isom's Orchard and got two baskets of peaches. One for Trudy's family and one for us.

No comments: