Saturday, June 16, 2012

7 Pages

I started writing from my notebook this morning and typed seven pages of my life story. I used a big font so I could read it easily. My posterity probably won't have any trouble reading it, but I just like the big letters.

My new Logitech keyboard and mouse came in today. It's like my old keyboard but the keys are harder to push down and I like that. It has a curved keyboard but the hands aren't separated. At first, Frank had trouble getting the mouse to work but then he discovered what was amiss and fixed it. The new mouse doesn't have the little key like buttons on the side. The old mouse had those keys and my fingers would hit them and the screen would change! I don't know what they were for, but I didn't like them.

Frankie sent some pictures to my dropbox account. They were mostly of the younger children but Kayla and Luke were in some of them.

Didn't vacuum today but did sweep. Oh, yes! My shoes came in the mail from Maryland Square and they fit. This is the first pair of shoes that I have ordered that have fit. I've had to send the other pairs back. I'll wear them tomorrow to church.

It was 93.9 degrees today! It's getting to be summer weather now. I'm only in and out of it so I don't get hot. I'd hate to have a job out of an air conditioned building. I'm so spoiled!

No comments: