Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Usual Wednesday Things

I taught and went to Curves and came home. After lunch, I had to go back into town to the pharmacy to pick up Frank's Rx I had forgotten to pick up on the way home this morning.

This afternoon, I wrote for an hour and1/2 and got 5 pages done. The lesson was about keeping a journal of thoughts and ideas. I will have to try and do that even though I usually write in my blog every day. But I don't write the really personal things in it. In my paper, I wrote about the church in my life. I told about church in my early life, through childhood, teenage and adult years. I don't know how I'm going to tie all these random papers together, but there may be a way.

I got two more tomatoes off my vines today. I hope they won't be mushy like the 1st one was.

No comments: