Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Usual Wednesday

I taught today but didn't go to Curves. I don't really "teach"at the senior center, I just lead the exercises. I have introduced two or three new things to do, but just about any of the ladies that come regularly can lead the exercises but they don't want to. I'm used to it and usually don't make too many mistakes of forgetting things. I have 4 pages of notes to glance at to tell me what comes next and I have a lot of the exercises in my head, but the notes give me courage!

I came home and washed clothes and put them away. Didn't remember I had a Write Your Own Story lesson to do today until around 7 PM. It was on interviews. I've already set up an appointment with my brother to go down and ask him things about our parents and when we were young children. I haven't set the exact day yet but it will be next week.

No comments: