Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday

Taught at the senior center today. I took some classical guitar music on a CD since our tape is damaged. It's not what I want and I will have to look and see what other kind of music I have that might work. I came on home afterwards for I wanted to bake a cake for Karen's birthday today. I was in the middle of making the cake and Trudy called her Dad and later he handed me the phone. I got involved in talking to her and forgot to put the oil in the cake! It was in the oven when I realized what I had done. It baked up like it should but it may be dry. The frosting made it look good but I did tell Karen I had left it out. She and Ken were going out to eat tonight and then to a movie.

I had another Life Story lesson tonight. I tried earlier to get on the site but it was too busy. I did the lesson tonight. She was giving us ideas to help up remember things. While Frank was on my computer, I hand printed a whole notebook page of memories of childhood and elementary school. Our assignment tonight was to look at a picture of us when we were young and write 100-500 words about the picture. I choose one of me in my band suit. I was able to get 277 words out of it. 

No comments: