Saturday, June 23, 2012

Smooth Saturday

Washed clothes today. We went out and looked at the blueberries. They are beginning to turn blue, but they need to stay on the bush longer to get more sugar in them. The bushes are full of berries but they have a while to go before they are fully ripe.

I wrote a story about the gardens I have grown over the years. I should say "we" have grown, I didn't do it by myself. I got 2 1/4th pages. It's been hot today. I have to get a fungicide to spray on my tomato plants. The leaves are turning yellow and dying. I need to tie one of the plants up to the cage. I need to get some qt. ziploc bags to put them in for the freezer.

Frank gave the birds a spray today. All but Gert. I sprayed him in his cage Thursday and he really enjoyed it. Dr. Jan says he should be misted every other day for he is a sub-tropical bird.

No comments: