Saturday, June 9, 2012

Missed Friday

Don't know why I didn't write Friday. It was a typical Friday-I taught but didn't go to Curves, I went to Walmart instead. They didn''ts have the cereal Dad likes and he didn't like the kind I got.

The neighborhoods breakfast was this morning. We ate at Shoney's. There were 8 of us there. Bobby & Brenda, Harold and Nancy, Tim and Eva, Diane and me. I had pancakes (2). It was very busy at 8 AM. People traveling and school being out was probably the reason.

I watered my flowers and tomatoes and baked some chicken thighs. I ordered 2 books from Amazon. One new author and one familiar one.

Frank hasn't been feeling well. He got his medicine off a day and is trying to get it back the way it should be and it bothers him. We have a dentist appointment June 14th so he has to be okay for that.

I had to write a 500 word paper about something I had taught myself to do. I could only think of making cards. Actually, I ended up with 528 words. I think next I'll write about Dad and Sally. That assignment was probably the reason I didn't write Friday. I was involved all afternoon with the assignment.

No comments: