Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shopping For Youth Conference

I led the exercises today and then came home and waited for my Dr. appointment at 12:40 PM in H'ville. I was to meet Forrest and Sadie after the Dr. appointment. I thought I was meeting them at Penny's but when I got there, they were at Marshall's. We got in my car, for Forrest's doesn't have air conditioning, and went to Target. Sadie is picky and only wanted a certain type of jean shorts. We went out to Old Navy and she found a shirt and shorts outfit. I was so proud of Forrest. He followed us around while Sadie was shopping and was content. He had his phone to play games on and he didn't complain once! I was gone 5 hours. I got home at 4:30 PM. Sadie is like me at her age. It was hard to fine clothes that fit. Mother had a lady make clothes for me for a while. When I grew up more, it was easier for me to find clothes that fit.

No comments: