Thursday, June 7, 2012

Relaxtion Day

I didn't have to teach today so just went back to bed. I love to do that! Got up and showered and got dressed, bummed around here until it was time to go to Janet's for my work out. Had a good work out.  I was going to go to Lowe's to look at kitchen cabinets, but the feeling I should go just wasn't there. I guess I will call some of the names I got out of the phone book and have them come over and look at the cabinets and give us a price on them. I'm thinking not over $8,000.00 if that much. I have no idea what it will cost but my kitchen is small and I don't want fancy cabinets. Time will tell.

Mary Kate called tonight. They sold Forrest their Civic and she said he would be looking for another job to add to the one he has, I guess to pay for the car. I wrote him a letter today about this coming year and how that he has to prepare now for his mission in a year. If he gets another job, all his time will be spent working and he won't have any time to read or go to church activities. This may be a bad deal for Forrest.

No comments: