Thursday, February 16, 2012

Work Out Good

I leave the houses at 2:15 PM and pull up in Janet's drive with about 3 minutes to spare. I start off the exercise on the bike and after about 20 minutes we do strength exercises. I asked her about an exercise I do with the ladies at the center. I didn't think it really was doing any good and she agreed. She gave my 8 rubber bands, large, and I will do some bicep and triceps exercises instead. I already had 2 bands she had given me and that will make 10 in all. On a good day we have 10 ladies who attend, really more for all don't sit up front to work out.  I think I'll start out doing 6 reps and ask how that feels to everyone and then gradually work up to more.  It would be nice if I could get the center to get some exercise bands for the seniors.

No comments: