Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday To Huntsville

There was an exercise we were doing at the senior center that I didn't think was doing us any good and I deleted it and added two exercises with some large rubber bands that Janet gave me. We did them for the first time today. I only did 5-6 reps because I didn't know how strong the ladies were but I think we will try more next week.

I came on home after exercise and took Frank to H'ville to see Dr Phillips. I took my Kindle alone so I would have something to read. We had a while to wait. We got out around 1 PM and we were both hungry and I wanted to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken. We found one on the way and stopped there. For $2.99, we got a two piece chicken dinner with a biscuit and mashed potatoes and gravy, plus I got a drink. We sat outside and devoured the meal. I was sitting up and Frank was lying down and it was hard not to get chicken juice all over us. It was so juicy and greasy and so good! Frank got juice on his neck because he was prone. I ate everything except my mashed potatoes and then when we got home, I ate them. It was a fun trip but it was hard on Frank and this was a "good" day for him.

No comments: