Thursday, February 23, 2012

Going to the Temple

Don't have any work to do today so I'm just waiting until the time Karen will pick me up to meet Ken to go to the temple. There are storms predicted for tonight but maybe we'll miss them traveling South.

It's warm again today and was 78 degrees F in the house. Frank is cleaning the bird cages and I will read some to pass the time. I finished a Kirk Wallender Mystery last night and started another one. I guess you could call me a chain reader! I have ordered other books besides the Hemming Mankell books, it's just that I enjoy reading his books.

I have to feed the horse and cat tomorrow and will get up at 6:00 AM so I'll have time to do that and get ready to go to the senior center to teach. Hopefully, after the exercises, I'll go to Curves. I've only gone once this week.

No comments: