Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Went to Town

I stayed home this morning for it was a bad day for Frank. After lunch, I went to town. I had to go by the pharmacy and by the bank, Walmart and Goody's. It was Valentine's Day and Frank had given me some money and I had a check from Herbs & More I needed to deposit. I really don't need to carry cash around since I have my debit card.

I got some bananas at Walmart and bread and some stars and stickers for my piano student. I also bought some Onida forks and knives, etc. for Thomas Merrill's wedding gift plus a pretty gift bag and tissue paper and card. I don't remember exactly when the wedding is but I think it's in May. I wanted to be prepared a head of time with the gift. They will be married at the B'ham temple and will have the reception that night.

No comments: