Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy Day

I taught at the center today. I got a small sack of apples but I left them sitting on the table by the radio! We had 10 people today which was a large group. I left for H'ville after the class.

I had an appointment with Dr Sharp at 11 AM. I got there an hour early but sat in my car and read until it was time to go in. I got my prescriptions and then drove to Costco to get some things that were on sale. I came home and had time too fix lunch and then left to go to Karen's for scripture study. We studied the life of Solomon.

This afternoon I had to make more hamburger mix and we had it for supper. Tomorrow, I'll need to cook a pot of beans. I think Frank is ready for more variety but I don't know what to fix since he's so sensitive to spices.

No comments: