Monday, February 20, 2012

Start of the Week

I used the rubber bands with the seniors today. Everyone agreed that 10 reps were enough! Hopefully, we'll  able to go up gradually, Maybe not. I had a hard time concentrating today for Channel 31 news had two people and a camera there getting news about Poke Sallet Follies that will be presented in March. There were other people around talking and I would loose my train of thought. We got through it anyway. I went to Curves. I'll have to go Wednesday either before of after my piano lesson at 10 AM. I've not been working out here at home like I started out, either. I need improvement in lots of areas of my life.

Tomorrow if the weather is in the 50's like today, I'll so some pruning of the butterfly bushes and maybe the crape myrtles. I have a privet bush that I'm training to be a tree and it needs pruning. It may be fun working outside!

No comments: