Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Still Warm

It's February 1st and still in the 60's! I'm getting worried about the weather now. What's going to happen when it does get cold? Will it be colder than usual? I wish the weather would not act strange.

We did bills today. What bills were in. We still have a couple more to come in the mail. Doing bills online is much easier than doing them by check. I'm glad I've learned how to do them. This old dog can still learn a few new tricks. It just takes longer to learn!

I'm reading a book about Quakers and the underground railroad. I liked the reviews about it and the price was right. I felt I needed a rest from the Kirk Wallender mysteries. I still have several of his books to read and I still enjoy reading them. I just thought I needed to read on another topic.

No comments: