Friday, February 3, 2012

Again?

Friday again? The days just go clipping by and it's Friday again. I taught at the center and came right home instead of going to Curves. I had Carrielee coming for a piano lesson at 10 AM. I dusted the piano and got ready but she didn't come. They had problems at home and will be coming Wednesday at 10 AM.

After lunch, I loaded up the car with lots of children's books and things and took to the Re Store. And then I went on to the pharmacy for an Rx and then to Walmart to take back some magazine holders that Frank didn't like and picked up some groceries. We're fortunate to have the funds that I can buy extra groceries each time I go shopping. We'll never run out of peanut butter! Frank is the only one eating it right now but I usually  buy a jar or two when I go shopping. I bought 20 lbs of sugar this time.

It's still in the 60's even though it's February now. Rain is expected tonight. We got about 1 1/2" a couple of days ago. The forsythia is blooming and the buttercups are blooming. If the trees begin to bud and we have a hard freeze, it will kill the new leaves. I hate it when the car is all frozen and I have to start it early or scrape the frost off before I can go.

No comments: