Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday

I forgot to bring my white towel today but we didn't work as hard an we did last week and I didn't sweat as much. The work out was good, like always. I wish I could afford to train with her three times a week!

Frankie called today. I had sent him an email last night and he was answering it with a call. Rachel hasn't had as many episodes with her health since he has come home to run the day care business. It's taken a lot of stress off of her. They all are doing fine. He didn't mention the children so they must be doing alright.

Tomorrow, I'll teach at the center and then go to Curves and then on to Trudy's to spend the day. She has some invitations for something that I can help her with. I have some things, jewelery, scarves and a night gown for her and/or Sadie. It'll be a fun day.

No comments: