Wednesday, February 15, 2012

H'ville Again

I went to H'ville this time to get my Prolia shot for my osteoporosis. I was in and out in 30 minutes which was nice. I went to AB Stephens music store and bought two books for Carrielee. I thought she was coming today since it had been a week since she came, but she didn't come. I'll call tomorrow to tell her mom that we need to pick a lesson day and then stick with it.

I stopped and got an Icee in H'ville. One full of high fructose corn sugar and a good bit of caffeine. It was good but I didn't need all of the caffeine. I couldn't sit still to watch Glen Beck at 4 PM so I folded sheets. I had gotten lazy and had 4 sets of sheets to wash! I have mismatched sheets on my bed now and they are scratchy! Anyway, I did the folding and then I cleaned out the closet where the sheets were put. I now have about two wash loads of sheets and pillow cases that smell bad that I have to wash now. I think I'll give some mismatched sheets, etc. away instead of keeping them all. But they may come in handy some day, like if I have to make bandages sometime...!  Ha-ha-ha! Anything to keep the clutter! 

No comments: