Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday

I stayed in bed until my muscles hurt and then decided I'd better get up. I did a load of clothes and folded them but I haven't had much to do today. We thought about cleaning up Frank's room but it's a bad day for him plus I'm not in the mood to do it today. There will be a lot to wash when we do clean up and I really don't want to go back downstairs today.

The weather people said that we were in a La Nina weather pattern and that we might have a warm spring but with the chance of tornadoes, which will surely come if we have any cold spells during that time. We really haven't had a winter yet. It's in the 50's or higher today and it's Feb 18, 2012. No use worrying about things I can't change. This weather does make me nervous. Not knowing makes me uncertain....

No comments: