Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Trip

I taught at the center today and then had plans to go to Curves but decided to go to Sam's and buy some food. I got to H'ville at 10:00 AM when they opened so it wasn't crowded. I mostly bought veggies and some paper products. After I loaded up the car, I headed for Trudy's house. I went the back way and wasn't certain of the way to go. I haven't traveled it by myself many times and only had one wrong turn which I corrected immediately. I helped Trudy finish some Relief Society invitations she was making. We had a bar-b-que sandwich for lunch which was really good, and finished it off with some Blue Bell ice cream. Forrest works at Blue Bell and brings home samples. It was very good. I haven't had ice cream in months and I enjoyed it.

Got home and Frank helped me unload the car. I drove it around back and we unloaded in the basement where the food was going to end up. We found some green beans that were several years old and I brought them upstairs so we can eat them before the newer beans are opened.

It was colder today and rain moved in. We're to have winter weather tomorrow and Sunday. The neighborhood breakfast  is tomorrow at 8:00 AM at Shoney's. It seems to come up quickly. I will go and hope Maryleen is there.

No comments: